MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cead0ee
 Today, Wednesday the 10-07-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: FS_AIRCR               : FS: AirCraft
 F10CP140.ZIP 2,444,471 FS2002/PRO Lockheed P-3 Orion The Orion
                        is a four engined turboprop used for
                        maritime patrol in numerous countries
                        This model is in the current livery of
                        the Canadian Armed Forces All moving
                        parts rudder steerable nose wheel bomb
                        bay doors /spolier key flaps props
                        stairway when engines shut down full
                        night lighting and more... Panel is B747
                        default. ATC Call is Canadian 122
                        Original model: Adrian Brausch. Repaint:
                        David Evans Smoke effects: Owen Hewitt
                        Technical support: Ken Greenwood
                        Technical support: Ken Greenwood
 F77CRMY7.ZIP   374,845 This version is an ARMY version which was
                        used in Vietnam. This particular paint
                        scheme was copied from a picture of her
                        taken in Saigon. I added some panel lines
                        to her but other then that she s
                        original. I hope you enjoy her. Repaint
                        by Don Moser. Original aircraft by Mike
                        Stone. 6/02 / Tour Of Duty 6/02 / Tour Of
                        Duty
 FBECSF02.ZIP   815,077 FS2002 USAF CESSNA O-2A registration
                        21326. The Cessna Super Skymaster was
                        ordered by the U.S. Air Force in 1966 to
                        replace the Cessna O-1 as a Forward Air
                        Control and light observation aircraft.
                        The FSDS model features full animated
                        parts. Animation by Chris Grabow Design
                        and textures by Arik Hohmeyer FS Design
                        Berlin .
 FF4CM541.ZIP 1,183,471 FS2002 USAF DOUGLAS C-54 MATS Pacific
                        Division registration 50564. The C-54 was
                        an important freighter of the Military
                        Air Transport Service MATS until the
                        sixties. Our model represents the color
                        scheme of the fifties which was used
                        until the sixties. Texture and Data
                        Package with install program FSDS design
                        textures by Arik Hohmeyer FS-Design
                        Berlin . Requires c54tc.zip.

 >Area: FS_AIRPO               : FS: AirPort
 FDDCSZ22.ZIP   477,402 FS2002 US ARMY Cessna O-2A Super
                        Skymaster Berlin Brigade registration
                        11150. The original aircraft operated in
                        Berlin-Tempelhof Central Airport Germany
                        at the end of the 70 s. The FSDS model
                        features full animated parts. Animation
                        by Chris Grabow design and textures by
                        Arik Hohmeyer FS Design Berlin .
 477,402     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: FS_SCENE               : FS: Scenery
 F60CNPDZ.ZIP   228,405 Fs2002 scenery: Concrete update. Updates
                        the default concrete texture to a whiter
                        and brighter shade. The file is FS2002
                        extended .r8 format. By Vanessa
                        Leightower. Thank you.
 228,405     bytes in 1   file(s)