MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2cf684c0
 Today, Monday the 22-07-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_DIFF                 : GamesNet: NodeDiff GamesNet
 GAMEDIFF.A00       308 GamesNet NodeDiff KW 29/2002
 308         bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F34PN732.ZIP 2,473,381 737-200adv panel for fs2002 by Javier
                        Mena This panel is based on real aircraft
                        manuals. Any coments welcome at:
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.FS2002        : GamesNet: FS FS2002 Related
 F52PK744.ZIP   880,552 All Nippon Airways Boeing 747-400 A
                        repaint of the FS2002 default B747-400.
                        ANA B747-400 Pokemon Jet international
                        line specification version. This is a
                        special paint that used International
                        line only Japan - USA and Japan - EU . By
                        Kousuke Hamamoto By Kousuke Hamamoto
 880,552     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.PANEL         : GamesNet: FS Panel
 F29T1259.ZIP 4,715,502 MD 90 panel fs2002  Here you can find my
                        125th panel I celebrate it with my MD 90
                        panel for FS2002 This panel got many
                        features. Like a removable Flightyoke
                        throttle window GPS ATC stuck and more
                        There are also 2 internal views included.
                        This panel is also compatible with GPWS
                        add-ons This panel is tested in 800x600
                        and 1024x1024 without any problems I have
                        also included INFO CENTER 2.0 and
                        flightsim.bat and for the users of winamp
                        2 MD 90 skins. There are now also update
                        s for some panels to make them FS2002
                        compatible check my website . By Frank
                        Elfert. CHECK ALSO MY WEBSITE FOR NEW
                        UPDATE S AND DOWNLOADS  IMPORTANT NOTES
                        -MY WEBSITE WILL GET ANOTHER URL I STILL
                        DON T KNOW WITCH URL -Check also my
                        newest website lay out -I m working on my
                        first fuel calculator The project is for
                        95 completed. Designed in Visual Basic
                        6.0  Frank Elfert [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        http://home.hetnet.nl/
                        frank0355/index.html The Netherlands
                        Alphen aan den Rijn FRANK0355 KLM0355
                        ZONE CALLSIGNAL fs2000 and fs2002 HOW TO
                        INSTALL THIS PRODUCT PLEASE OPEN THE
                        README FILE AVIALABLE IN DUTCH and
                        ENGLISH HOW TO INSTALL THIS PRODUCT
                        PLEASE OPEN THE README FILE AVIALABLE IN
                        DUTCH and ENGLISH

 >Area: G_INFO                 : GamesNet: Infos
 GN020719.ZIP    18,128 GamesNet InfoFile KW 29/2002
 18,128      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_NODE                 : GamesNet: Nodelists
 GAMESNET.A00    92,482 GamesNet NodeList KW 29/2002
 92,482      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: VIR_AVP                : VirNet: AVP AntiVirus Updates and Shareware
 DAILY.ZIP        3,170 AVP 3.0 Daily Update for DOS, Win 3.xx,
                        Win9x, NT, OS/2, Novell and Linux
                        22.07.02
 3,170       bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk