MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2d094f0c
 Today, Friday the 09-08-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_AMIGA.BOARD          : GamesNet: AMIGA Board Games
 A3ASG101.ZIP   233,638 SAGA 1.01: CONVERSION OF TSR BOARDGAME
                        Req. OS3.0 AGA/RTG
 233,638     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_BOARD                : GamesNet: Board Type Games
 G34DM23.ZIP    260,393 DOM2000 2.3 - ShareWare
                        Do you like Dominoes I remember playing
                        the game during the holidays with my
                        family. It s a lot of fun and a good
                        game. With this program you can play
                        against up to three computer players. You
                        ll get a group of Dominoes and clicking
                        on one will put it on the board and start
                        the game. All in all this is a fun game.
                        Enjoy it
 260,393     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_CHEAT                : GamesNet: Cheats
 A2CSLVST.ZIP    38,287 SOLVES THE GAME KNIGHT FROM ANY START
                        SQUARE.
 38,287      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_UHS                  : GamesNet: UHS solving/hinting system
 XANTH.ZIP       12,557 UHS: Companions of Xanth
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 26-Feb-94
 XFILES.ZIP      24,079 UHS: The X-Files
                        Universal Hint System
                        Release Day: 12-Sep-98
 36,636      bytes in 2   file(s)

 Ialt 568,954 i 5 fil(er)

    NOTICE: Some files can be dufficult to requst why the not has been
            setup to find by the fle as okfile.lst, this is that the
            of the new file areas is right so new for the system.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk

 * Origin: -=** The KOFOBBS - http://www.kofobbs.dk **=- (111:7045/1)