PID: ALLFIX+ 5.13.4 74CFE0F5
MSGID: 111:7031/0@SysopTechNet 2d0d015a

*** Continued from previous page ***

 CB6WFSMC.ZIP     4,621 WWF SMACKDOWN - vFINAL PlayStation -
                        Bradshaw
 CB8GFM10.ZIP    10,666 AGE OF EMPIRES II - v1.0 DOS/Windows -
                        Siege Guide
 CB9DYN05.ZIP     6,000 DYNASTY WARRIORS 3 - v0.5 PlayStation2 -
                        Zhou Yu
 CBEWFSMC.ZIP     4,447 WWF SMACKDOWN - vFINAL PlayStation - Matt
                        Hardy
 CC3WFSMC.ZIP     3,849 WWF SMACKDOWN - vFINAL PlayStation -
                        Debra
 CC6WFSMC.ZIP     3,989 WWF SMACKDOWN - vFINAL PlayStation - Jeff
                        Hardy
 CD4DYN13.ZIP     5,608 DYNASTY WARRIORS 3 - v1.3 PlayStation2 -
                        Weapon Customization Codes
 CDEY0086.ZIP    18,657 YU-GI-OH DARK DUEL STORIES - v0.086
                        GameBoy Color - Card Construction Guide
 CDFWFSMC.ZIP     4,599 WWF SMACKDOWN - vFINAL PlayStation -
                        Faarooq
 CE2LGNDF.ZIP     2,279 LEGEND OF DRAGOON THE PlayStation - Sony
                        Lyrics
 CF5FNL08.ZIP     5,764 FINAL FANTASY II - v0.8 Super Nintendo -
                        Game Genie Codes
 CF7WRST8.ZIP     2,883 WWE WRESTLEMANIA X8 GameCube - Tazz
 CF9RBP11.ZIP     4,242 ROBOPON 2: CROSS VERSION - v1.1 GameBoy
                        Advance - Battery Combo Guide
 CFEK9894.ZIP     7,565 KING OF FIGHTERS 98 THE - vFINAL Arcade -
                        Robert 94
 CFFVRT38.ZIP    20,756 VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 - v3.8 Arcade - Pai

   Area: G_DENK          Description  GamesNet Memory Games
 GD7PCR10.ZIP   932,052 Title: Piece Revert

                        Version: 1.0

 GDFQDR20.ZIP 1,730,763 QUADROX 2.0 - ShareWare Piece together
                        diffrent shapes to make a square. QuadroX
                        contains 100 levels. Several levels of
                        difficulty are included.

   Area: G_EMUL          Description  GamesNet Emulators & addons
 G39NL040.ZIP   919,732 NLMSX v0.40 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MSX - Win9x/NT
                        Based on the Z80 emulation of fMSX this emu features
                        command line parameters ROM and disk images multiple
                        MSX/MSX2/MSX2 configurations PSG FM-PAC multiple
                        SCC/SCC combinations MSXDOS 2 carts Konami ME
 G3DF4132.ZIP   398,671 Commodore 64 - Frodo: Frodo V4.1 C64 - Win NT
 G40SP082.ZIP    99,619 ASp v0.82 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR
                        - Amiga ASp is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum
                        Emulator for the Amiga. It is coded in
                        fast 680x0 Asm and is designed to be
                        authentic and easy to use.
 G41BCTRZ.ZIP    47,936 Bacteria v1.8 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOS
                        This is an Spectrum emulator for DOS that seems to
                        be the smallest working Spectrum emulator that
                        exist. There are no included documents available and
                        the official page is in Spanish.
 G43M3206.ZIP   129,807 MAME32 Source v0.60 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MAME -
                        Windows This is a Windows test version of MAME that
                        includes a GUI.
 G44Q0442.ZIP   217,374 Frontedens fuer X M.A.M.E. - Mamecat:
                        QMamecat V0.44b24 Sourcecode .bz2
                        FRONTEND - Linux
 G44ZD081.ZIP   179,105 Zodiac v0.8.1 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MSX
                        - Windows This emulator and its website
                        are in Japanese so here s a rough
                        translation of what Zodiac can do: Z80
                        CPU core is done V9938/V9958 emulation is
                        done and YM2413 sound is done. It s also
 G47X1289.ZIP   168,556 X128 v0.93 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOS This
                        is my personal favorite as Spectrum emulators go. It
                        features support for the Spectrum 48/128/ 2/ 2A/ 3
                        as well as the Russian Spectrum clones the Pentagon
                        128 and Scorpion 256 limited support for
 G55VBT02.ZIP   170,201 Marble Madness - ZSNes: V0.2 beta SINGLE - Win NT
 G55XR128.ZIP   204,722 X128 v0.93 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOS This
                        is my personal favorite as Spectrum emulators go. It
                        features support for the Spectrum 48/128/ 2/ 2A/ 3
                        as well as the Russian Spectrum clones the Pentagon
                        128 and Scorpion 256 limited support for
 G59R8003.ZIP   454,807 R80 v0.30 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOS One
                        of the newcomers on the Spectrum emulation scene R80
                        is also one of the few emulators being currently
                        updated. It supports the Spectrum 48 128 3 and
                        Pentagon and has file support for .Z80 and .SNA s
 G60ZD081.ZIP   247,016 Zodiac v0.8.1 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MSX
                        - Windows This emulator and its website
                        are in Japanese so here s a rough
                        translation of what Zodiac can do: Z80
                        CPU core is done V9938/V9958 emulation is
                        done and YM2413 sound is done. It s also
 G66M0606.ZIP 2,801,535 MAME i686 v0.60 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MAME - Windows
                        This is the i686-optimized Pentium Pro Celeron
                        Pentium II Pentium III binary archive of MAME.
 G66M0994.ZIP   445,328 PC Engine / Turbo Grafx - Magic Engine: Magic Engine
                        V0.99 Beta 4 Test-Version PCENGINE - Win 9x
 G69SPC13.ZIP   137,492 SpecEmu v1.3 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - Win9x
                        SpecEmu is a Spectrum emulator designed to run under
                        Windows 95/98/ME and requires DirectX installed. It
                        has been written in 100 assembler to give it the
                        power to accurately emulate all of the nati
 G6BMLTFC.ZIP     6,819 Multi-Machine v1.30b - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR
                        - Windows Rightfully named Multi-Machine this
                        emulator in addition to emulating the Spectrum
                        16/48/48 /128/ 2/ 2A/ 3 flavors this emulator also
                        supports emulation for Sinclair s Z80 and Z81 the Tim
 G6CWM049.ZIP    27,012 Ikari Warriors - ZSNes: Iwem V0.49b mit Sound in
                        R.A.G.E. enthalten SINGLE - MSDOS
 G78XS128.ZIP    59,606 X128 Source v0.93 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR -
                        DOS This is my personal favorite as Spectrum
                        emulators go. It features support for the Spectrum
                        48/128/ 2/ 2A/ 3 as well as the Russian Spectrum
                        clones the Pentagon 128 and Scorpion 256 limited supp
 G7ASC091.ZIP   114,122 +--------------------------------+
                        |           ASCD 0.91            |
                        |      source distribution       |
                        |                                |
                        |  by Aley Keprt, 19th Aug 2001  |
                        |     http://get.to/samcoupe     |
 G7DM0606.ZIP 2,974,041 MAME i686 v0.60 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MAME - DOSd
                        This is the i686-optimized Pentium Pro Celeron
                        Pentium II Pentium III binary archive of MAME.
 G7FGL005.ZIP   369,957 GLECK v0.0.5 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR -
                        Windows GLECK is a Spectrum emulator written partly
                        in C partly in C and partly in Assembler. It
                        emulates more or less faithfully various Spectrum
                        models including some Russian clones.
 G82SP075.ZIP   191,111 Speccyal v0.75WIP - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR -
                        Win9x This is a brand new Spectrum Emulator. It
                        already has a bunch of new features and it looks
                        very promising.
 G86WRJVZ.ZIP   798,089 Warajevo v2.51 - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR - DOS
                        This is a ZX Spectrum 48/128k and Timex 2068
                        emulator. It s quite fast and has a really nice GUI
                        with advanced setup for the people that like to
                        tweak and alter their settings a lot so no frontend
 G8DMT130.ZIP 1,168,552 Multi-Machine v1.30b - Emulation PC Win/Dos SINCLAIR
                        - Windows Rightfully named Multi-Machine this
                        emulator in addition to emulating the Spectrum
                        16/48/48 /128/ 2/ 2A/ 3 flavors this emulator also
                        supports emulation for Sinclair s Z80 and Z81 the Tim
 G96MB060.ZIP 2,813,967 MAME v0.60 - Emulation PC Win/Dos MAME - Windows MAME
                        perfectly fitting its acronym is the most compatible
                        and capable multiple arcade machine emulator. There
                        is a large community of contributors working
                        persistently to add new drivers which are actu
 G99T0351.ZIP    58,755 Frontedens fr X M.A.M.E. - tkMame: tkMame V0.35 Patch

*** Continued on next page ***
---
 * Origin: The Change OSP/BBS,www.thechangebbs.com (111:7031/0)