MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2d1f5fc1
 Today, Saturday the 31-08-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 FA4BRD87.ZIP   513,516 Austrian Airlines MD87. For FS2002. New
                        GMAX model by FSPainter. Rolling wheels
                        animated spoilers spoilerons flaps
                        landing gear and thrust reverse. Mainly
                        intended for AI use. Original model FDE
                        and textures by FSPainter. Repaint by
                        Misha Kovacevic. New GMAX model by
                        FSPainter. Rolling wheels animated
                        spoilers spoilerons flaps landing gear
                        and thrust reverse. Mainly intended for
                        AI use. Original model FDE and textures
                        by FSPainter. Repaint by Misha
                        Kovacevic.
 FCDB2055.ZIP 6,263,301 FS2002 Bell UH-1H Huey By Jordan Moore
                        Ver2.0 new Models/Sounds/Animation
                        B205A-5.zip A version of BELL UH-1D/H
                        Thanks to Jordan Moore for the excellent
                        work. Re-paint by: Lynn Rogers This
                        Version of Jordan Moore s Bell UH-1H Huey
                        includes a paint theme of the U.S. ARMY
                        1st Cavalry Division the panel which I
                        have included is of Dave Haskell s
                        uh-1pnl2k2.zip . Jordan s Original file
                        is belluh1h.zip and upgraded sound
                        package. I placed the Nav. Lights in the
                        correct position and added three that
                        were missing for the Bell Huey series.
                        Lynn Rogers [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.TOOL          : GamesNet: FS Tools
 F24BV182.ZIP 4,138,592 FS2002 PRO Beechcraft Model 18 Twin
                        Package Beech s most successful airliner
                        more than 9000 Beech 18s were built over
                        an uninterrupted three decade long
                        production run and while many of those
                        were built against wartime military
                        contracts vast numbers went on to see
                        civil service. Some of them were
                        converted for use as float planes
                        although there never were a lot of them
                        in that capacity. This package contains
                        both wheeled and float versions of the
                        Beech 18 and features an all new FSDS
                        model moving parts sounds new panel new
                        airfile checklist night lighting and
                        weight and balance section. Also included
                        are separate cargo models for those
                        freight hauling folks. By Fred Choate.

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk
                http://binkp.kofobbs.dk - http://fido.kofobbs.dk