MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2d23acc6
 Today, Tuesday the 03-09-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: G_CHEAT                : GamesNet: Cheats
 C1EGRWRK.ZIP       379 GearWorks - cheat
 C22GNDRW.ZIP       664 Gender Wars - cheat
 C30GKWDH.ZIP       385 Geekwad - cheat
 C4FGNCRH.ZIP       517 Genocide: Remixed Edition - cheat
 C77GMNWH.ZIP       472 Gemini Wing - cheat
 C81GMXHT.ZIP       531 Gem X - cheat
 C90GMSTR.ZIP       534 Gem Storm - cheat
 CA5GLDRN.ZIP       414 Goldrunner - cheat
 CD0_BTMN.ZIP    11,634 Batman: Vengeance All Levels Cheat
 CD6_RTHR.ZIP     1,984 Arthur s Quest: Battle for the Kingdom
                        Cheat Codes
 17,514      bytes in 10  file(s)

 >Area: G_EMUL.DOS             : GamesNet: Emulators + AddOn's for DOS
 G53Z2615.ZIP    63,316 Atari 2600 - Z26: Z26 V1.57
                        ATARI2600 - MSDOS
 63,316      bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: G_FLY.FS.AIRCRAFT      : GamesNet: FS AirCraft
 F65ZR142.ZIP   938,315 FS2002 Zlin Z-142 Red Bull fictitious
                        livery Zlin Z-142 is Czechoslovak all
                        metal two seat sports and training plane.
                        It s intended for basic or advanced
                        training for aerobatics and for IFR or
                        night flying. This paint scheme of Z-142
                        is fictitious inspirated by Peter
                        Besenyei s Extra-330L. This package
                        contains textures only so please download
                        Milan Lisner s Zlin Z-142C AF aircraft
                        and my original M-337AK sounds. Splash
                        screen included. Aircraft designed by
                        Milan Lisner CVA Design repainted by
                        Tibor K kai Zlin Z-142 is Czechoslovak
                        all metal two seat sports and training
                        plane. It s intended for basic or
                        advanced training for aerobatics and for
                        IFR or night flying. This paint scheme of
                        Z-142 is fictitious inspirated by Peter
                        Besenyei s Extra-330L. This package
                        contains textures only so please download
                        Milan Lisner s Zlin Z-142C AF aircraft
                        and my original M-337AK sounds. Splash
                        screen included. Aircraft designed by
                        Milan Lisner CVA Design repainted by