MSGID: 111:7045/1@stn 2d3a7429
 Today, Thursday the 26-09-02, recieve The KOFO BBS (111:7045/1) following
fil(s).

     * Send your fil-request by E-mail    ------>  To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                   Subj.:  freq
                                                   ------------------
     * Download online by WEB on address          freq <filename>
       http://www.kofobbs.dk                      freq <filename>

 >Area: GFD.APP.GAME           : GFD [APP]: Games
 WM2D_10.ZIP  1,627,511 WWMastermind 2D v. 1.0 WWMastermind 2D is a game to
                        train your brain. Its aim is to find a combination
                        of colors by doing a guess and evaluating it
                        iteratively. The color combination to find is set by
                        the computer.

 >Area: GFD.DEV.JAVA           : GFD OS/2 [DEV]: Java Entwicklungstools,
 JEDIT403.ZIP 1,903,280 jEdit 4.0.3 jEdit is a programmer's text editor
                        written in Java, being developed by Slava Pestov and
                        others. jEdit is a cross platform programmer's text
                        editor written in Java. jEdit requires either Java 2
                        version 1.3 or 1.4.

 >Area: GFD.INF.MISC           : GFD [INF]: Miscellaneous Informations
 MIKE92E.ZIP    441,347 Mike92E.INF, version 0.17 Mike92E.INF is a hypertext
                        file in the natural INF format, comprising 80
                        complete articles in Czech language and so far only
                        12 articles in English. I have personally published
                        the articles in several Czech specialized maga
 441,347     bytes in 1   file(s)

 >Area: GFD.SYS.MISC           : GFD [SYS]: Miscellaneous device drivers
 0925O32.ZIP  2,319,144 Norton AntiVirus for OS/2. Latest Virus Definitions
                        for NAV released September 25.

 >Area: VIR_AVP                : VirNet: AVP AntiVirus Updates and Shareware
 DAILY.ZIP        5,977 AVP 3.0 Daily Update for DOS, Win 3.xx,
                        Win9x, NT, OS/2, Novell and Linux
                        26.09.02
 5,977       bytes in 1   file(s)

                      http://www.kofobbs.dk