Subway attack caught on tape

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6378918

http://jihadwatch.org/
Man chanting "Allah" and Arabic attacks stranger on subway with hammer

In Philadelphia. Video here. The detail that he was chanting something in
Arabic, as well as "Allah," is in the video -- only "Allah" is in the story
below.
Now, I'm sure that if this attacker is caught, he will be found to be mentally
ill, and will have no connection to terrorist groups, and only venomous
Islamophobes will be attempting to link his actions to the global jihad. And
maybe all of that will be true. However, the adherents of a religion that
contains traditions about genocide ushering in the end times, and that has a
developed doctrine, theology, and legal system that mandates warfare against
and the subjugation of unbelievers, cannot forever profess surprise and
indignation whenever anyone suggests that such material might incite people to
commit acts of violence.
Is this guy a Muslim? A jihadist? I have no idea, and I am not saying he is.
But the possibility cannot be dismissed out of hand when he chants "Allah" and
mutters in Arabic while attacking a man he does not know with a hammer. In a
sane society, government, media, and law enforcement would be calling upon
American Muslim groups to do something about this -- to face up to the capacity
of Islamic texts and teachings to incite violence, and to institute
comprehensive, honest, inspectable programs teaching against jihad violence and
Islamic supremacism. But this is hardly at this point a sane society.

  By Dann Cuellar
PHILADELPHIA - September 8, 2008 - (WPVI) -- Police are asking the public for
help captured a hammer-wielding attacker, who seemed to assault his prey for no
apparent reason.
On Monday night, police released the video of the attack, in the hopes that
someone can identify the man.
Click "WEB EXTRA: Surveillance video of attack" to see if you can identify the
attacker.
The attack happened back on Thursday at 12:15 a.m. onboard the SEPTA northbound
Broad Street line.

digGetAd("Rectangle");

The victim, 20-year-old Dewayne Taylor is seen dozing in his seat, listening to
his ipod.
In the doorway, the assailant is standing with a young boy, about three to five
years old.
He tells the child to sit down.
Then, he pulls out a large hammer out of a black and yellow book bag, and
proceeds to pummel the victim.
After striking Taylor a number of times, the attacker grabs Taylor by the shoes
and pulls him down to the floor, where the attack continues.
Then, the man throws Taylor off the train, where they struggle some more before
the attacker disappears out of sight.
"According to the victim, the male continued to assault him and tried to throw
him into the track area," said Det. Kenneth Roach of the Philadelphia Police
Dept.
Taylor told Action News last week that all throughout the attack, the man kept
chanting something, and he distinctly recalled the word "Allah."
Police were stunned that some 20 passengers onboard the train scattered, and
did nothing to stop the attack.
"I think somebody should have helped that guy," said Det. Roach. "I understand
the guy had a hammer, but they outnumbered him by at least 10 to one."
Monday night, Taylor's mother says she's not sure she wants to watch the
horrific video of the attack on her son.
"You know, I just hope they catch him because my son didn't deserve it, and I'm
not just speaking out for my son," said Tracie Taylor. "I'm speaking for all
the victims and for the public, we need protection out there, and my son is
fearful to return to work because he has to ride SEPTA."
If you have any information in this case, you are asked to call Philadelphia
police at (215) 686-3093 or (215) 686-3094.
Click here to get the latest Philadelphia news and headlines from across the
Delaware and Lehigh valleys.

Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at