Community Organizer for McCain

Jesus: we need a strong man to deal with Chavez-types.

 AT: Lipstick on Community Organizing Pig
 AT: Obama and South Chicago Slumlords

 var clickURL =
"http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091208/content/01125110.guest.html";;

window.onerror=function(){clickURL=document.location.href;return true;}
if(!self.clickURL) clickURL=parent.location.href;

Community Organizer for McCain

September 12, 2008

Listen To It!  WMP | RealPlayer   Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members
only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let's try Jesus, a community organizer in West Palm Beach.  Great to have
you on the phone, sir.  Hello.

CALLER:  Mega dittos, Rush.  It's been years I've been trying to get on your
show.

RUSH:  Welcome aboard, sir!

CALLER:  Yes.  I had been in the Marines for 27 years and I retired, and I've
been a community organizer here in Palm Beach.  My concern is, I'm a
conservative like you, and I was leery about McCain, but being now that the
Russians have landed Tu-160 in Venezuela, in our own hemisphere just recently
to do exercises, we're going to need a man in office who's going to tell 'em,
"You're not going to do this in my yard," instead of somebody who's just going
to say, "I'll talk to these people, and ask 'em, 'Can you please not bring
these bombers or put bases in Cuba?'"  That's my main concern.

RUSH:  I don't think that's the reaction Obama will have. I think Obama would
say, "Can I come down and see those bombers?  I never seen a Russian bomber.
I'm glad they're here.  Did Putin fly in on one?" You know, they did not bring
any nuclear missiles. They are not nuclear armed.  They went down there for
some sort of military show, but make no mistake: There's a lot of symbolism
here with the Russians sending in those two big bombers down to Venezuela for
Hugo Chavez.  We are a great country, at risk in a dangerous world.  By the
way, last night Palin gave a terrific answer on NATO that the Drive-Bys are
trying to distort.

They're trying to say, "She said she'd take us to war with Russia!  Why, she
wants to start a war!" No, no it was Obama who said he would go to Pakistan
regardless.  For every instance that Palin talked about military engagement
last night, you can find four corresponding Obama statements that he's made
previously that are just reckless. They are reckless and uninformed.  Hers were
reasoned; hers were thought out.  The question about Russia and NATO is when,
say, Russia invades Georgia again, do we have to perhaps defend Georgia?  She
said, "Perhaps. That's what the NATO agreement is: When a member state is
attacked, the other members of the organization rally to its defense." And that
was turned into: "She wants to go to war with Russia!"  It was a great answer.
Anyway, I appreciate the call out there, Jesus.

END TRANSCRIPT

Read the Background Material...

• American Thinker: Putting Lipstick on the Community Organizing Pig
• Times of London: Obama's Record Doesn't Match His Words - Gerard Baker
• American Thinker: Obama and South Chicago Slum Developers

*Note: Links to content outside RushLimbaugh.com usually become inactive over
time.

Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at