Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

--- On Thu, 9/18/08, Moms 4 McCain & Palin

Moms 4 McCain & Palin Email Alert

Time for Back To School Friday Fun!
 Wear your McCain or Palin hat and t-shirt to pick up the kids at school on
Fridays, when you run out to the grocery story or library.
Carry your Security Moms 4 Palin tote or bring you Security Moms 4 McCain
Coffee Mug to the office. Get other moms talking about why it is important to
support John McCain, because he will see us through this war on terror.  Need
Gear?
Click Here To Order

Debate Watching Parties

 1st Presidential Debate:
Friday, September 26, 2008

ONLY Vice Presidential Debate:
Thursday, October 2, 2008

It is time to start planning your debate watching parties!
Go here to learn the dates all of the debates: Click Here

 Moms 4 Palin Buttons, Bumper Stickers, Mugs and Gear are now available!
Click Here Now!!

Click Here

Click Here

Voter Guides

Check out our Voter Guide Section where you will find answers to the talking
point questions about the presidential candidates. Click Here

 Battleground States
We need moms in
CO, FL, GA, MI, NV,OH, PA  & VA to rally!
Click here for latest polls

Quick Links...
Register to Vote
Support our Military
Widget
Campaign Calendar
 Important Campaign stops this week: Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesotta

HOT Topics - Today's Video

 Lynn Forester de Rothschild, a major supporter of HIllary Clinton and a Member
of DNC Platform Committee, Endorses John McCain

" Amid tough economic times and foreign policy concerns, we need someone who is
ready to lead. Although I am a Democrat, I recognize that it's more important
to put country ahead of party and that's why I support John McCain."

Click Here To Watch Interview on FOX News

VERY IMPORTANT DEADLINES!

We are just 46 days away from the election! You can't vote...if you aren't
registered to vote! Will you be traveling on November 4th? Then apply NOW for
an absentee ballot. Not sure of your state's deadline?  Click here to find out

Daily Hot Topics

Some of today's headlines include:
Leftwing Hackers Unlawfully Break Into Governor Palin's Email
Biden calls paying higher taxes a patriotic act
Nominees battle over female vote
Obama Lies About El Rushbo in Spanish-Language Immigration Ad
Denver college professor assigns students to write essay critical of Palin...
Charles Gibson's Palin Double Standard
Why Sarah Matters -- Sorry, Boys
Palin Plans to Visit U.N. and Join Anti-Iran Rally
The Q Word from Charlie Gibson to Sarah Palin: Are You Qualified?
 Just go to our Today's Hot Topics each day.

Media files!
Listen to our latest interview.

Steve Malzberg - click here to listen

GRASSROOTS 2008
 Can we make a difference?
  Well, in 2004,  Security Moms did make a difference!

Click to read these articles from 2004:
  'Security' moms decided election

Security moms narrowed gender gap

Bush mobilizes base

(In 2004) Karl Rove argued that rather than just playing hard to his Republican
base, Mr. Bush's record total of 58 million votes, the most votes for any
presidential candidate in history, proved that he had appealed well beyond his
core conservative supporters to small-business people, families concerned about
"the coarseness of the culture," and "security moms and dads" worried about
terrorism.

Site Dedication
This site is dedicated to my friend, Port Authority Officer George Howard, who
raced into NYC after the first plane hit the WTC.  The President carries his
shield and made these statements after the horrific events of that day:

"And I will carry this. It is the police shield of a man named George Howard,
who died at the World Trade Center trying to save others.
It was given to me by his mom, Arlene, as a proud memorial to her son.  This is
my reminder of lives that ended, and a task that does not end...

The course of this conflict is not known, yet its outcome is certain. Freedom
and fear, justice and cruelty, have always been at war, and we know that God is
not neutral between them. Fellow citizens, we will meet violence with patient
justice assured of the rightness of our cause, and confident of the victories
to come. In all that lies before us, may God grant us wisdom, and may He watch
over the United States of America"  President George W. Bush

Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved. Not Authorized Or Paid For By Any
Candidate, Committee Or Campaign.

Forward email

Moms 4 McCain & Palin | Edgewood Drive | Ossining | NY | 10562 __._,_.___

__,_._,___
Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at