Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

The Palin Email Hacker

 David Kernell, student at University of Tennessee-Knoxville, hacked into Sarah
Palin’s yahoo email account to help SoetorObama’s struggling campaign.

Kernell hoped to find political information he could pass to the SoetorObama
camp, or anything he could embarrass Palin with by posting all over the
Internet. It was his intent to neutralize Palin or force her off the ticket by
finding damaging personal information that would win the election for
SoetorObama.

Hate to break this to the father-and-son Kernell gang, but ain’t nothing gonna
win this election for SoetorObama. You can hack into every yahoo account from
Maine to Alaska, and he’ll still come up short on November 4th.

Kernell hacked Palin’s email by patiently tricking Yahoo to give up Palin’s
password: he answered repetitive security questions about Palin’s birthday, zip
code, etc. until Yahoo allowed him into Palin’s account. Then, he changed
Palin’s password to “popcorn”. Get it? David Kernell…”popcorn”. What a clever,
clever boy!

Clever boys with doe-eyes and Boticelli curls do really well serving 1-4 years
in federal prison for cybercrimes, we hear.

Word to the wise: if you are using Yahoo for email, you might want to switch to
something more secure. If Kernell was able to hack into Palin’s account using
public-knowledge about her, just imagine what someone who actually knows you
could do to your own account. If you have an ex who wants to spy on you, he or
she would know a lot more about you than Kernell knew about Palin, so hacking
your account should be a lot easier for him/her. And for crying out loud, stop
using your dog’s name as your password. It’s the first thing people try when
hacking.

Something to think about…in addition to the fact that, like we have said for a
year, the people SoetorObama attracts to his campaign are very similar to the
type of thugs McGovern attracted in 1972. Though these people are not operating
on direct orders from SoetorObama himself, the spirit of his campaign
encourages this type of behavior, and prompts people like Kernell to commit
what looks like three separate felonies in service of their ObaMessiah.

You can reach Mike Kernell and let him know what you think of his son and
SoetorObama supporters tactics against Palin at the following:

MIKE KERNELL
D - Memphis
District 93 - Part of Shelby County
University of Memphis area
and part of zip codes 38111, 38114, 38117,
and 38119 in Southeast Memphis

District Address
3583 Allandale Lane
Memphis, TN 38111-5601
Phone (901) 454-1113

Nashville Address
38 Legislative Plaza
Nashville, TN 37243-0193
Phone (615) 741-3726
Fax (615) 253-0320
Staff Contact: Kyle Faulkner

UPDATE: Here’s what David Kernell, SoetorObama’s hacker, had to say for himself:

Earlier it was just some prank to me, I really wanted to get something
incriminating which I was sure there would be, just like all of you anon out
there that you think there was some missed opportunity of glory, well there WAS
NOTHING, I read everything, every little blackberry confirmation… all the
pictures, and there was nothing, and it finally set in, THIS internet was
serious business, yes I was behind a proxy, only one, if this shit ever got to
the FBI I was fucked, I panicked, i still wanted the stuff out there but I
didn’t know how to rapidshit all that stuff, so I posted the pass on /b/, and
then promptly deleted everything, and unplugged my internet and just sat there
in a comatose state.

As one commentator has said recently: “Instant karma is a bitch, isn’t it? In
trying to ruin Sarah Palin’s life, this kid just ruined his own.”
Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at