Joe Biden's Version of Patriotism

Liberals would rewrite the Constitution in a minute.

 var clickURL =
"http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_091908/content/01125111.guest.html";;

window.onerror=function(){clickURL=document.location.href;return true;}
if(!self.clickURL) clickURL=parent.location.href;

Joe Biden's Version of Patriotism

September 19, 2008

Listen To It!  WMP | RealPlayer   Audio clips available for Rush 24/7 members
only -- Join Now!

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let's grab a phone call here because if I keep running off at the mouth
we'll never get to the phones, and I promised people we'd get to the phones.
Snerdley assures me he's found the best that can be found out there, and so
let's see.  We'll start in Fort Pierce, Florida.  This is Paul.  Great that you
called, sir.  Nice to have you with us.

CALLER:  Hey, Rush, I appreciate what you do and you're speaking the truth and
that's what's going to keep us free.

RUSH:  Thank you.

CALLER:  Hey, I want to touch base with you on a couple things that have to do
with taxes, tax returns, and patriotism.  Biden's comments the other day or
yesterday about patriotism in the form of paying more taxes is really kind of
contrary to the Boston Tea Party and the true patriots who started this
nation.  Our Declaration of Independence was an expression of trying to cast
aside a government that become burdensome and oppressive, and on a side note,
my understanding is, Obama probably won't even hold up to this 'cause I think
he has some tax-free instruments upon which he is earning income as part of his
portfolio.  I haven't seen his tax returns myself, but as I understand, that's
part of his portfolio.  And on the same topic of a tax return, I do hear that
Mr. Biden is pretty good about keeping his money.  Scripture says that where
one's treasure is is where you'll find their heart.  And I gotta tell you, if
has a only giving up $300 or so
 every year keeping the rest for himself, he's not feeding the poor, he's not
clothing the homeless, he's not doing anything else other than expecting the
folks --

RUSH:  See, that's the real point about this.  Here's Biden out there, the most
recent year that we have information he earned two-and-a-half, three million
bucks.  His charitable donations were $3,000, and he's out there talking about
patriotism for the rest of us, patriotism equals paying more taxes.  Patriotism
equals giving more to the government, patriotism equals growing government.
But he's got a problem here.  Obama is out there saying he's going to give tax
cuts to 95% of the American people.  His walking gaffe machine of a vice
president's out there saying, pay more taxes, because it's patriotic.  Look,
liberalism is a lie.  Liberalism is a series of lies that have to be covered up
and masked at all times.  And what happens when they don't get away with it,
they get frustrated, and their accomplices in the Drive-By Media get frustrated
and the mask starts coming off.  The disguise begins to slip away and we find
out who they really
 are, as we are finding out with Obama, as we've known for a long time about
Biden and the whole bunch of them.  I really don't understand what there is to
reach across the aisle and find common ground with these people on.  I don't
care who they are.  Thanks, Paul, for the call.

END TRANSCRIPT

Read the Background Material...

• HotAir: Biden: Low Taxes Are Unpatriotic
• New York Tax: Biden: Tax Is Patriotic
• National Review: Joe Biden and American Charity - Byron York

Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at