Mark R. Taylor

Take no prisoners!

http://americantruckersatwar.com
AmericanTruckersAtWar Discussion Group
http://youtube.com/ironponyexpress

--- On Sun, 9/28/08, Michael Carl [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please make sure Geert Wilder's film FITNA makes the rounds again.

Wilders cites passages from the Qur'an and he cites them correctly.  I have
three copies of the Qur'an and two with commentary from Islamic scholars.  The
passages are not taken out of the Qur'an's context and the commentaries written
by Muslims confirms the meanings that Wilders cites.

In the film, there is a clip of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad saying
that Islam will "Rule all the mountaintops of the world."

And Obama believes we can sit down and talk to this man rationally.  Why would
he believe this?

Either Obama is truly a naive amateur, or he is a Muslim and believes that the
Iranian president will respect him.

This is not about whether McCain is better.  We can sort that out later.  Obama
will take us on a course to Sharia Law and no one wants that I can assure you.

Please see this film.

Here is the link:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFh4wR2QcM

Or you can find it here:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020472.php

Michael Carl__._,_.___

All posts should be something you are not ashamed to show to your young people
or your minister. Suggestions, Complaints, Problems, Personal Criticisms and
Debates on subjects that could be controversial are to be kept out of sends to
the whole alliance. Either send them personally to each other or directly to an
alliance moderator, or the owner at this address:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully
Featured

__,_._,___
Google group...

To read more, go to:

http://www.newssarasota.com
http://newssarasotaezine.talkspot.com

To hear more, go to:

http://thecaptainsamerica.podomatic.com

Enjoy the priviledge you now share with others who want to know what others
don't...

Thanks,

Matt Bruce
Managing Editor
News Sarasota.com
Retired 25 Year Fire-Rescue Captain
Host Of:
"The Captain's AMERICA" Show
Heard From 12 noon to 1 PM ET Monday Thru Friday
LIVE On Net Talk World.com
Across America & Around The Globe At The Speed Of The Internet...
Weekend's Overnight on The Accent Radio Network...
Check Out:
http://thecaptainsamerica.com
http://www.nettalkworld.com

For more options, visit this group at