Agence France-Presse
June 29,2001

MILOSEVIC TO BE INDICTED FOR CROATIA AND BOSNIA: ICTY

Zagreb, June 29 (AFP) -

The UN war crimes court deputy prosecutor Graham Blewitt said here Friday
that Slobodan Milosevic will also be indicted for war crimes committed in
1990s wars in Bosnia and Croatia.

"I can also indicate our intention to bring out additional indictments
against Milosevic for his responsibility for crimes committed in Croatia and
crimes committed in Bosnia," Blewitt told journalists here.

"It is expected that those two additional indictments will be out by the end
of summer," Blewitt said.

Milosevic was handed over late Thursday to officials of the International
Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), which has indicted him
on charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity for his role in the
1998-1999 Serbian crackdown on ethnic Albanians in Kosovo.

Bosnian and Croatian leaders have repeated stressed that he should also be
indicted for his role in 1991-95 Serbo-Croatian conflict and 1992-95 Bosnian
war.

Milosevic admitted, on his arrest in April, that his regime financed
secessionist Serb forces in wars in Croatia and Bosnia.

                                    Serbian News Network - SNN

                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                    http://www.antic.org/