Title: Message
THE LETTER, CRITICIZING POSITION OF BBC, CNN, AP, ETC

Dear friends,

We are sending you this email because we believe the truth matters to you.
Unfortunately the mass media (BBC, CNN AP etc) have been distorting the truth and creating a web of deception and lies in the interest of the NWO.
We are glad to inform you that we have caught the BBC in one of their lies and we have visual proof (image). The BBC is guilty of portraying
Macedonia's good will of helping and fostering 300,000 Kosovar Albanian refugees in 1999 as ethnic cleansing of Albanians by Macedonian soldiers in 2001.

Visit our web page at:
http://www.komiti.com/default.asp?page=bbc_fake_photo

and see how BBC is using fake (digitally manipulated) photos to influence Albanian public opinion.

Please help us brake the web of lies and deception and prevent the repeat of the Kosovo scenario in Macedonia.

http://english.pravda.ru/letters/2001/07/05/9326.html

Regards,
Komiti.Com