Serbian Radical Nominee for President Tomislav Nikolic Confident of His Victory Today

 13 June 2004 | 14:51 | Beta, Serbia

The nominee for Serbian president, nominated by the Serbian Radical Party Tomislav Nikolic expects that he will surely win the elections and he said that today Serbia finally has a chance to elect a president, Serbian Beta agency told Focus News Agency. I expect a definite victory, the second tour will only be a postponement of something that has to happen, Nikolic said. After I win the elections, I will invite Prime Minister Voislav Kostunica to speak with him because both of us should talk to one another as serious people on how to overcome the crisis which is going to occur tonight, Nikolic said.

http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?catid=125&newsid=41756&ch=0&datte=2004-06-13