http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSBRU006290

  EU says signing of deal with Serbia delayed

Wed Feb 6, 2008 6:22am EST

BRUSSELS, Feb 6 (Reuters) - The European Union's enlargement chief said
he regretted that the planned signing of a political agreement with
Serbia on Thursday would be delayed after the Serbian prime minister
denounced it as a trick.

"I very much regret we have to postpone tomorrow's signature of a
political agreement," Olli Rehn told a news briefing on Wednesday after
discussions on Serbia in the EU's executive Commission.

"The invitation remains on the table," Rehn said. "We are ready once
Serbia is ready to sign this political agreement." (Reporting by David
Brunnstrom; Editing by Ingrid Melander)

                                   Serbian News Network - SNN

                                        news@antic.org

                                    http://www.antic.org/