DO YOU WANT TO BE COUNTED AS AN AMERICAN OF SERBIAN HERITAGE IN THE 2010 CENSUS?

All these years we have been guessing…
1 million? 2 million? How many Americans of
Serbian heritage are there in the United
States? It's anyone's guess...

Spread the word! Let’s get counted. It does not
cost a thing, and it is completely confidential.
Even if you are not a US citizen, you will still need

to complete the Census questionnaire.

You will receive a 2010 Census questionnaire in your mail during March 2010.

HOW TO FILL IN THE 2010 CENSUS QUESTIONNAIRE?

For more details on how to make sure you are counted officially as an American
of Serbian heritage, we encourage you to read brochures in English and/or
Serbian:
 <http://goog_1265735474987>

http://www.serbianunity.com/serbianunitycongress/pdf/Census_Brochure_-_English_Final.pdf

http://www.serbianunity.com/serbianunitycongress/pdf/Census_Brochure_Serbian_cyrillic_Final.pdf

To declare your Serbian American heritage please fill out the 2010 Census
questionnaire as follows:

Person 1 in the household answers question 9 of the 2010 Census Questionnaire
and all other persons in the household answer question 6 as follows:

Question: "What is person's race?"

Answer: Mark the last box "Some other race" with an "X" and fill in the blanks
below that box with "SERBIAN".

You can mark any other boxes in this question that represent your race.

HOW TO HELP US INFORM THE COMMUNITY?

1. Please join our Facebook cause and invite all your friends to join.
Do not wait! The time is now!

http://apps.facebook.com/causes/439128

It takes only five of your friends to make it happen!

STEP 1 →5 people
STEP 2 →5x5=25
STEP 3 →25x5=125
STEP 4 →125x5=625
STEP 5 →625x5=3,125
STEP 6 →3,125x5=15,625
STEP 7 →15,625x5=78,125
STEP 8 →78,125x5=390,625
STEP 9 →390,625x5=1,953,125

2. Send an e-mail to all your friends of Serbian descent.

LET'S GET COUNTED!

DEADLINE APRIL 1, 2010