To all,

I just caught the end of the TV home movie, The Special Relationship.  Not
unexpected, it shows scenes of genocide by Serbs of the Kosovo Albanians -
massacre scene from Racak .

Quote:  [Kosovo] This is a battle between good and evil.  It is a battle
between civility and barbarism."

I went to the internet and found the following.  If you want to know more, go
to the internet and type in "The Special Relationship," and more will come up.

Video scenes from the movie:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWHjHMrRiE4

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2010/05/29/relationship_a_heroes_tale_of_clinton_blair/
"The problems presented by stopping Yugoslavian President Slobodan Milosevic
and his racial genocide are a much more difficult stumbling block for the pair.
Blair pushes Clinton to agree to put US ground troops in Kosovo, and later
takes his plea to the US media when Clinton resists. Clinton, already scarred
by the Lewinsky scandal, never quite trusts Blair again, even while they and
their wives, Hillary (Hope Davis) and Cherie (Helen McCrory), continue to
socialize. Once Clinton spots the opportunistic and predatory streak hidden
behind Blair's polite mien, he never takes his eye off it."

Check out:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1117646/

Monica Lewinsky Cut from the Movie:
http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/monica_cut_from_clinton_movie_IfCfGp3gXc2qTLEd51cLRK

Stella