This is a forwarded email.

I used to ignore all polls considering them a waste of time on something no one will
ever notice. In recent months I have noticed all media outlets using these exact polls
to show the reaction of the people. It is very important for us to speak for the truth
and for our own interests. No one else will. to take or not to take this poll is your
choice, but please don't consider it a waste of time.

Best Regards,
Nauman Faridi

In an ongoing survey by Linn's, the top stamp magazine in the US and possibly in the
World, the Eid Stamp which was launched in September 2001, is being ranked as the
least necessary stamp. The survey will close on
March 4, 2002.

The survey takes about 2 minutes to fill out. Please click on to Linn's survey website
at:

http://www.linns.com/scripts/texis.exe/stamps/stamppoll01/

INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO VOTE FOR THE EID STAMP:
On the first screen, you are voting for "commemoratives". Look at the pictures of the
stamps on the page, vote OR just choose "none" for each
category. When you are done, then click on "submit ballot 1 of 4". You will be taken
to a second screen.

The SECOND screen is where you will vote for the Eid stamp as "Best Design, Definitive
Stamp" AND where you will vote for the Eid Stamp as "Most Important, Definitive
Stamp". After you are done, click on
"submit ballot 2 of 4". You will be taken to a third screen.

On the third screen, note that the Eid Stamp Postcard which is AVAILABLE at all US
postoffices has been conveniently LEFT OUT. You may vote "none" to all the questions
and click on "submit ballot 3 of 4". YOu will then be taken to a fourth screen.

The FOURTH screen is extremely important. This is where you will vote for "MY FAVORITE
2001 STAMP". Please vote of course for the Eid Stamp.

Jazak Allah khair.

Br. Rafik

FARIDI NETWORK - "Sharing the Knowledge"
http://faridi.net