IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

ASSALAM-O ALAIKUM

Palestinian territories have been occupied by Israeli forces for decades. Yes, these
are "occupied" territories as also claimed by the UN and not "disputed" as claimed by
the western media and, sadly enough, by the US and UK governments. We all are deeply
sad and feel the pain of our Palestinian brothern, Muslims and Christians alike. Yet
we fail when it comes to helping them. Here is something to ponder:

"The United Nations runs the [Palestinian refugee] camps, but other nations foot the
bill. Most of the $414 million for the camps last year came from European countries,
$123 million (or 30 percent) from the United States, while Arab countries -- including
Saudi Arabia and the Palestinian Authority -- paid a total of $7 million. " (Bill
Schneider, CNN, 4/10/02)

Can you believe that most of the help for the Palestinian refugees come from the
western countries and merely 1.7% (ONE POINT SEVEN PERCENT) from all of the Arab
states?

So the next time we complain about the western world not helping the Palestinians we
must ask ourselves first, what have we done for our oun brothern?

FARIDI NETWORK - SHARING THE KNOWLEDGE
http://faridi.net