IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

ASSALAM-O ALAIKUM

Timberland Company is a publicly traded company under NYSE  symbol TBL. Its president
and CEO is Jeffrey Swartz. Recently Swartz went to Israel on a four day "Boston
solidarity" visit. Here are few facts from his visit....

He proposes that 100 reservists who took part in the recent Israeli occupation of the
Palestinian areas must be sent, as "simple average persons", to speekto thousands of
American Jews in the 50 largest US markets.

"You put CNN and Colin Powell together and this could make things very bad for Israel"

According to him UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan and UN special envoy Terje Larsen are
"hard at work" trying to reduce mainstream America's support for Israel.

"Did I come here as a Jew and as the CEO of Timberland? Yes. Might my board of
directors say to me - what are you doing giving an interview to The Jerusalem Post
expressing such strong feelings? Sure. But I owe this to my children, to my family, to
you, and to the nation of Israel," he said.

"The Godfather was wrong when he said this is nothing personal, it's just business.
This is deeply personal," he concluded.
http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2002/04/26/News/News.47808.html

One wonders why a president and CEO of a publically traded company is siding with
Israel and suporting its brutal war against Palestinians. Do you like his support? If
not then here is what you can do:

1) Stop buying Timberland products

2) Write email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
   subject "Corporation Communications". Ask them
   how can they support the war in which number of
   civilians have been killed and which has been
   critisized by numerous Human Rights
   organizations (be polite but firm).

3) Spread this information around but please please
   remove the email headers from the email.