IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE MOST MERCIFUL, THE MOST BENEFICENT

ASSALAM-O ALAIKUM

Why in the world do we try to fix things after something bad has happened. India
blamed Pakistan and Lashkar for the recent attack in Kashmir and now we are taking the
founding father of the organization into custody. He should have been arrested long
ago on our own decision and not after India's claim. We did the same after the
previous attacks on Kashmir parliament when Jaesh was alegedly responsible. Actions
like these make our government less credible - if it is credible at all...

Police detain militant Islamist leader
http://www.dawn.com/2002/05/16/welcome.htm

ISLAMABAD, May 16: Police have arrested the founder of an outlawed Islamic militant
group linked to a bloody attack in Kashmir, official sources said today. Hafiz Mohamad
Saeed, former leader of the hardline Lashkar-e-Taiba group, was taken into custody
under laws that allow for suspects to be detained under suspicion of planning to
create unrest, they said.    (AFP) (Posted @ 15:00 PDT)

FARIDI NETWORK - sharing the knowledge
http://faridi.net