In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Beneficent

The White Van
Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw
them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that
prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to
Israeli intelligence...

"The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning
in the background... They were like happy, you know..."

The driver of the van... told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem.
Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem."...

Read the complete story here...
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

FARIDI NETWORK - sharing the knowledge
http://faridi.net