In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

The U.S. military said Friday it reserves the right to pursue fleeing al Qaeda and
Taliban fighters into Pakistan...

"It is a long-standing policy that if we are pursuing enemy forces, we're not just
going to tiptoe and stop right at the border..."

"U.S. forces have always retained the right to defend ourselves from hostile actions.
If it is necessary to pursue the enemy in that defense, then that is what will
happen..."

"We retain the right and the obligation to protect our soldiers by any means
necessary."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A6502-2003Jan3.html

-----
FARIDI NETWORK - sharing the knowledge
http://faridi.net/

To subscribe to or unsubscribe from Faridi News, go to:
http://faridi.net/news/