Folks,
  The handler server is down. Sorry. We're working on it as fast as we can.
Second, there are a couple bugs in 1.0001, so I'm releasing 1.0102 as soon as
the handler server gets back online.

By the way, 1.0001 is mis-numbered. The latest version before that was 1.01,
so 1.0001 should have been 1.0101. I'm trying to consistently use .XX for
enhancements, and .00XX for bugfixes.

Sorry about the recent hiccups.

David