News Clipper Users,

Craig Brockmeier just told me that News Clipper 1.17 has problems with perl
5.004_03 on Solaris 2.5.1, and Gerhard Wiesinger has had similar problems on a
Linux platform.

When News Clipper tries to load the system-wide or user configuration files,
you get an error that says the file can not be found, even though the file is
actually there.

Craig says that when he installed perl 5.005_03 it worked fine.

Grr. I hate bugs like this. If anyone can suggest a workaround that works with
perl 5.004, I'd appreciate it.

David