On 12/24/99 at 3:36 PM, Jim Goodman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had the same problem.  Attached below is the email that really helped me.
> The other suggestion came from david coppit and was the REAL answer.  Go to
> CPAN and get the older version (2.2 or 2.5 I can't remember right now, too
> busy wrapping gifts).
>

> I hope this helps.  It's what got me through the exact same problem.
thanks!!! it helped i just installed the version 2.5 and it works again and fine!!!
thanks again!!!

ciao,
mauel :-)

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.