hey..I posted this error earlier and one of you guys told me that I don't have the libraries for this file.  So, I contacted my sysadmin and he said that the libraries are on the server and that this error is a bug within the code..here's the error message again when I type perl Makefile.PL and I go thru the configurations.
[revned@cs:~/cgi-bin/WebFetch-0.10]$ perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=~/webfetch
Warning: prerequisite Date::Calc 0 not found at (eval 1) line 220.
Warning: prerequisite Locale::Country 0 not found at (eval 1) line 220.
Warning: prerequisite XML::Parser 0 not found at (eval 1) line 220.
Writing Makefile for WebFetch::General
Writing Makefile for WebFetch
[revned@cs:~/cgi-bin/WebFetch-0.10]$

Can someone please tell me how I can fix this..

Thanks,
Denver