I did a system-wide installation.

After i run /usr/bin/NewsClipper.pl -c /usr/etc/NewsClipper.cfg, and I check
the output.html.temp, in this file I recieve the error:

Can't find '_hparser_xs_state' element in HTML::Parser hash at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-linux/HTML/Parser.pm line 104

I believe I installed HTML-Parser-3.05 from CPAN.

Any Ideas on the error?

vikas