In your message of: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 12:17:21 EDT, you write:

>I've also begun seeing this fatal error.  Anyone have a lead?

I also have this problem.  The only way around it that I could find
was to rm -rf .NewsClipper/cache before each NewsClipper run.  I am
not entirely sure why this fixes the problem, but it does defeat the
purpose of the cache...

--
Jeff Lessem.

-