Hi,
  To the best of my knowledge, this error means that the webpage was
found but your START and END delimitors were not correct.  I've gotten
these TONS of times when making new handlers..Basically, when
NewsClipper got the webpage and tried to extract the parts you want (by
using the START and END delimiters), it ended up extracting NOTHING.
Either the START delimiter was not found or (if you used GetLinks,
GetImages), after extracting the parts you wanted, NewsClipper didn't
find any Links or Images.

Look at the source of the page you want again and find better
delimiters...

hope that helps,
abhik.
desiamerican.com

--
http://www.umich.edu/~shahad/

GCS d- s:+ a--- C++ UL P+++ L++ E W++ N+ o K- w--
O- M V PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t 5 X R tv+ b+ DI+ D-
G e* h- r y+

-