Dear Nigeria.com friend,

A couple of days ago we attempted to introduce you to myNigeria.com, your personalised
Nigeria.com portal.

We underestimated how many of you would take up the offer. We had complaints that the
service was slow, which was a direct result of all of you taking up the offer!!!

Well we have "tweaked" the system and the delays are all but gone, so if you were
unable to access it the first time please try again.

The best URL to try it on is http://www.nigeria.com/mypage/userchannel.pl. This will
take you straight into the "heart" of the system.

The help files for the service can be found at myNigeria.com Help Page:
http://www.nigeria.com/myPageHelp/index.html

Just in case you didn't get the first message, myNigeria.com is your personalised
version of Nigeria.com. Fashioned on other personal portals like myCNN and myYahoo,
myNigeria.com allows you to personalise your Nigeria.com experience, we have gone one
step further by allowing users to use myNigeria.com publish information on Nigeria.com
for others to subscribe to as well.

myNigeria.com currently has almost 200 news channels, ranging from the Cyber Eagles
daily soccer news, Vanguard news headline, and PANA Nigerian business news through the
latest International finance, and e-commerce news. And we are adding new channels
everyday.

The channels can make up your own customised start page and can be delivered to you
hourly via email. With myNigeria.com you are always up to date as the information is
delivered to you as soon as it is published. Future plans include delivery by SMS and
WAP.

MyNigeria.com also gives you a personal portal that you can use to publish information
on Nigeria.com for others to subscribe to. Information on your portal can be delivered
through the channels delivery method to just like any other myNigeria.com channel.

This is in addition to the myNigeria.com free email service, the myNigeria.com free
website service, and the myNigeria.com free calendar service. All of which are just
one click away from your personal myNigeria.com start page.

Ever wanted to access your favourite bookmarked websites when away from your computer?
Well myNigeria.com allows you to save your favourite links on your personal start
page, so no matter where your are accessing the Internet from your favourite websites
are just a click away.

There is some much more we could tell you about myNigeria.com, but "the proof of the
pudding is in the eating" so take a look at myNigeria.com by going to:

http://www.nigeria.com/myPageHelp/index.html

Just be aware it can be VERY addictive.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-------

-
If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist
YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes) or use the form provided at
http://www.NewsClipper.com/TechSup.htm#MailingList.