News Clipper users:

We will be moving the handler server to a different computer on
October 2, 2000. We expect the move to take no more than a few hours.
After the move, you should see no noticeable difference in service.

If you have not upgraded to the newest version of News Clipper, you
may wish to do so now. The most recent version has several
improvements to help News Clipper operate better without the handler
server. (The upgrade should be fairly painless for users already
running a version of News Clipper since 1.18.)

If you do not wish to upgrade at this time, and are running version
1.20 or later, you may wish to modify an option in your
NewsClipper.cfg file to decrease the dependence on the handler server.
In this case, change:

'auto_download_bugfix_updates' => 'yes',

'auto_download_bugfix_updates' => 'no',

Thanks. If you have any questions, feel free to email me. I will send
another email when the move is completed.

Regards,
David