From: Brian Ginter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Is the yahoostockindices handler broken? Is anyone else having trouble with it?
>It quit working for me about 2 weeks ago (I think).
>I upgraded to the latest and greatest version of NewsClipper, but still no
>cigar.

Yeah, Yahoo seem to have completely changed the format of their front page, so
that table isn't there any more.

I haven't pushed this fix out generally coz I couldn't figure out yet how to add
the </table> I need on the end of the output, and so hard-code it in my template
file right now.  But if you're desperate, try using the attached.  Completely
different format with graphic, but usable =O)

Mark.

yahoostockindices.pm