THE MORTGAGE HUNT...

APR, Fixed rate, points, discount rates, application fees...Sound familiar?

It does if you are searching for a mortgage. Stop trying to figure it all out and let us go to work for you! We search huge databases with thousands of current lenders and programs and find those that fit your needs. End the hassles and confusion now by clicking

HERE http://202.102.9.82/mort/7/form4.htm

Fill out a short form and we do the rest absolutely FREE!

Wish To Be Removed?  Click Here http://202.102.9.82/mort/remove.htm

If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the body "unsubscribe newsclipperlist YOUR_EMAIL_ADDRESS" (without the quotes).