TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

ATTENTION:   FRIEND

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret.
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the
end of the day.  We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your discreetness
and ability in transaction of this nature.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.  I am DR. MOHAMMED
HAMZA Credit Officer with the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Lagos.  I came
to know you in my Private Search for a Reliable and Reputable Person to
handle this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer of
Huge Sum of Money to a Foreign Account requiring Maximum Confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

A Foreigner an American, Late Engr. John Harold Creek  an Oil Merchant
with The Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death months ago in
Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 300) Flight KQ430, Banked with us at Union Bank of
Nigeria Plc, Lagos and had a closing balance as at the end of
September, 2000 worth US$60,000,000.00 (Sixty Million United State Dollars), the
bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary.  Valuable efforts are
being made by the Union Bank of Nigeria to get in touch with any of the
Creek's Family or Relatives but to no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate
any of Late Engr. John Harold Creek  next of kin (He had no wife or
children that is known to us).  The Management under the influence of our
Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, that arrangements has
been made for the fund to be declared “Unclaimed” and subsequently be
donated to the trust fund for arms and ammunition to further enhance the
course of War in Africa and the World in General.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission to have you stand as next of kin to
Late Engr. John Harold Creek  so that the fund US$60M will be released
and paid into your Account as the beneficiary's next of kin.  All
documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked
out.  We have secure from the probate an order of madamus to locate any
of deceased beneficiaries, and more so we are assuring you that this
business is 100% Risk Free involvement.  Your share stays while the rest
be for myself and my colleagues for investment purpose.  According to
agreement within both parties.

As soon as we receive an acknowledgment of receipt of this message in
acceptance of our mutual business proposal, we would furnish you with
the necessary modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both parties
without any conflict.
While replying furnish me with your private fax and Phone numbers, plus
your email address for easy communication. If this proposal is
acceptable by you, do not make undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in
you.

This is my private telephone number 234-1-8033433374

Best Regards.

DR. MOHAMMED HAMZA