On 19 Aug 2002 at 8:26, swapana ghosh wrote:
>     Thanks for your reply and interest. Sure i am sending the handler
> script[pioneer_edit.pm] and the input script[pioneer_edit.input] files as
> an attachment file.

Ok, the reason you were getting that error message was that Perl is taking
the \Edit in the url and trying to escape the \E. The resulting url is:

 http://www.dailypioneer.com/indexn11.asp?d=Edits&cat=dit

which generates an error. Change the url in the script to the following:

 http://www.dailypioneer.com/indexn11.asp?d=Edits&cat=\\Edit

However, you still have problems with the GetLinks function returning
valid data which I'll leave to you to resolve.

Good Luck,
William
--
 Lead Developer
 Knowmad Services Inc. || Internet Applications & Database Integration