Dear Mark,

<https://secure.nationalcampaignforfairelections.org/page/contribute/eoy08gen?source=eoy4>DEADLINE:
Midnight tonight!

Election 2008 problems are still fresh...

There's new leadership in Washington...

The time for election reform is here. Don't miss this opportunity for change!

<https://secure.nationalcampaignforfairelections.org/page/contribute/eoy08gen?source=eoy4>Our

deadline is midnight tonight - only 12 hours away!

The day has come. There are only 12 hours left to meet our goal of
$15,000 by midnight tonight.

<https://secure.nationalcampaignforfairelections.org/page/contribute/eoy08gen?source=eoy4>This

is your LAST CHANCE to make a tax-deductible gift and help us reach
our goal!

Next week, we'll release the 2008 Election Protection Report. With
your support, we will work hard to address the challenges illustrated
in the report by expanding our public outreach and redoubling our
efforts for reform in Congress.

The problems of Election 2008 are still fresh. There's new leadership
in Washington. The opportunity for election reform is here, and the
time is now. In this year of change, we must make sure that election
reform is a top priority.

For the New Year, I resolve to work tirelessly with national, state,
and local governments to ensure election reform is a priority in
2009.

Will you resolve to stand with us, Mark?

<https://secure.nationalcampaignforfairelections.org/page/contribute/eoy08gen?source=eoy4>Make

a tax-deductible donation and be a part of changing elections in
America forever.

Like me, you know our democracy needs to honor the commitment of
millions of Americans who turn out to vote - that's why you did so
much to make Election Protection 2008 a great success. Now we can't
back down from this opportunity to fundamentally change the way we
administer elections.

2009 presents our best opportunity yet to ensure fair elections for
all Americans, and today is the day!

Here's wishing you and your loved ones all the best for the New Year.

Sincerely,

Jonah Goldman

Director
National Campaign for Fair Elections
Legal Leader of the Election Protection Coalition

<http://www.nationalcampaignforfairelections.org/page/m2/4b660a9b/1ba9d69c/86c1d35/410d18d/1161529611/VEsD/>Support

the National Campaign for Fair Elections - donate today!

This email was sent to:
mark.mil...@nyu.edu

To unsubscribe, go to: