Sam Worthen has just read and signed the petition:
<http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/2709685>ABC Refused to
Air Clean Energy Ad - Speak Out!

You can view this petition at:
<http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/2709685>http://www.thepetitionsite.com/tell-a-friend/2709685

Message from Sam Worthen:
-----

Hi, I signed the petition "ABC Refused to Air Clean Energy Ad - Speak
Out!". I'm asking you to sign this petition to help us reach our goal
of 20,000 signatures. I care deeply about this cause, and I hope you
will support our efforts.

-----

ThePetitionSite.com provides tools and empowers individuals to make a
difference and effect positive change through online activism. Get
connected with the causes you care about, take action to make the
world a better place, and start your own petition at
http://www.ThePetitionSite.com!

ThePetitionSite.com is powered by Care2, the largest and most trusted
information and action site for people who care to make a difference
in their lives and the world. www.care2.com