Mr. Gallucci,

I wish to add my voice to those protesting Mr. Renner's coverage of
Larisa Alexandrovna in the Connell story.  I have talked to
Alexandrovna on many occasions, and always found her reporting and
commentary to be reliable and accurate.  Her investigation of the Don
Siegelman case showcases her skills, accuracy, and sound journalism.

Your paper owes its readers and Ms. Alexandrovna both an apology and
fair coverage of the matters in question.  For Mr. Renner to
characterize Alexandrovna the way he has, without ever talking to
her, displays a bias to Heather Connell but not a commitment to
truth-telling.

Sincerely,

Peter B. Collins

The Peter B. Collins Show
3-6p Pacific Time Mon-Fri
KRXA/540 Monterey
KGOE/1480 Eureka
KPOJ/620  Portland, OR
KBSR/1490  Billings, MT
KMPT/930  Missoula, MT
KKGN/960  San Francisco
KPTK/1090  Seattle
WWZN/1510  Boston  Live 6-9pm EST   NEW!!
www.peterbcollins.com