The other day, I posted Michael Collins's piece opposing Jennifer
Brunner's Senate bid,
on the grounds that she's done nothing to combat the GOP's election
fraud throughout
Ohio in 2004.

Cliff Arnebeck, the lead attorney in the King Lincoln suit, then sent
an email protesting
Michael's piece, arguing that it contained "misinformation" spread by
persons trying to
derail that suit.

Here Michael (who supports the suit) answers Cliff's email.

MCM
============================

My recent article on Jennifer Brunner's U.S. Senate bid concerned one
key point regarding her suitability for office:  her handling of the
loss/destruction of evidence by 58 or 88 Ohio county election boards.
It is based on
<http://www.wheresthepaper.org/CinncinnatiComEnquirer070812_2004BallotsNotPreserved.htm>public

information.  1.8 million ballots were discovered destroyed, lost, or
somehow not around when a federal judge ordered that all 2004 ballots
be sent to Ohio's new Secretary of State, Jennifer Brunner.

I share the opinion of Cliff Arnebeck who said: "This is a political
crime of highest proportion,"
<http://www.wheresthepaper.org/CinncinnatiComEnquirer070812_2004BallotsNotPreserved.htm>Cincinnati

Enquirer Aug 12, 2007

When presented with the massive loss of evidence by county boards, on
Aug. 12, 2007
<http://www.wheresthepaper.org/CinncinnatiComEnquirer070812_2004BallotsNotPreserved.htm>Brunner

responded, "If I had evidence of a cover-up, I would investigate."
The failure to investigate the loss/destruction of evidence in an
election fraud law suit on the 2004 Ohio presidential election is