From Dave Griscom:

I have just blogged an article by attorney Bill Risner recently
submitted as a Letter to the Editor of
the Tucson Citizen, a daily newspaper.  Since it does not seem to
have been published yet, I have composed my own title for it:

<http://impactglassman.blogspot.com/>AZ Attorney General Recounts
Pima County RTA Ballots in Secret, Foiling Citizen Efforts to
Determine Whether or Not this $2 Bn Initiative Was Stolen

(for future reference
<http://impactglassman.blogspot.com/2009/04/az-attorney-general-recounts-pima.html>http://impactglassman.blogspot.com/2009/04/az-attorney-general-recounts-pima.html)

This is a beautifully written, highly expert, and very, very
important progress report on the shaky status of honest elections in
our United States.  Please do read it.

Dave

David L. Griscom
Residence: San Carlos, Sonora, Mexico (not mailing address)
We receive snail mail sent to the following address:
3938 E Grant Rd #131
Tucson, AZ 85712-2559
Phones in Mexico:
52 622 226 1495 (52=Mexico country code)
1 520 829 4601 (VoIP: This is a U.S. domestic call)
Blog (Politics, Economy):
<http://impactglassman.blogspot.com/>http://impactglassman.blogspot.com/
Blog (Geology):
<http://impactglassheretic.blogspot.com/>http://impactglassheretic.blogspot.com/