Dear Supporter,

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=TRIAC4ajAUEqKTuv4uFf%2F5dkRI0dpJ4I>
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=NRrtPJPdlyb%2BNmfG0HmcZ5dkRI0dpJ4I>Email

President Obama and urge him to clean house by getting rid of Bush's
political prosecutors at the Justice Department.

The Bush holdovers in the Department of Justice have asked that I be
sentenced to an additional 20 years in prison. The Bush-appointed
U.S. Attorney, whose husband is Karl Rove's closest friend in
Alabama, joined with the Chief of the Public Integrity Section of
D.O.J., also a Bush holdover, in asking for the longer sentence.

What makes the request for a longer sentence even more bizarre is the
fact that the Bush holdovers are asking my (Bush-appointed) judge to
give me 20 years in prison based on charges for which I was found not
guilty.

It is long past time for President Obama to send these Bush
appointees packing.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=WuqEbN3YpJQ17W3F%2FnCL2JdkRI0dpJ4I>Please

contact the White House today and ask him to clean house of all Bush
holdovers at the D.O.J. and to immediately remove the Bush-appointed
U.S. Attorneys who are still prosecuting Democrats.

In addition to the U.S. Attorneys appointed by President Bush, there
are several high level Bush appointees still in control of all
criminal cases against all public officials. It is time for President
Obama to "change" the direction of the D.O.J. from the Bush policies
to his policies.

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=JWMw1F3KNeNAfUc5j9jrQJdkRI0dpJ4I>Please

email the White House and tell President Obama to clean house of all
Bush holdovers at the D.O.J. and to immediately remove the
Bush-appointed U.S. Attorneys who are still prosecuting Democrats.

For President Obama to restore justice, we need the Bush-appointed
U.S. Attorneys removed now. We cannot restore justice while Bush
appointees are in control of the prosecution of public officials.
President Obama's people must be put in charge of restoring justice
in America.

With the Bush holdovers at the Department of Justice asking that I be
sentenced to 20 more years in prison for something that The New York
Times has said has never been considered a crime in America, I will
need your financial help more than ever.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=hcfcy67MTV%2FurNeAP30QepdkRI0dpJ4I>Please

consider donating today.

Thank you for your support,

Don Siegelman
Governor of Alabama 1999-2003

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nwKyTpQTZb1poSQSvcA9dZdkRI0dpJ4I>

Paid for by Friends of Don Siegelman 2008

If you would like to remove yourself from the Friends of Don
Siegelman email list,
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dosFIMq369mpPyye5LCZ4JdkRI0dpJ4I>click

here to unsubscribe.