Salon Radio:
Charlie Savage on Obama's civil liberties record

(updated w/transcript)

<http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/>Glenn Greenwald

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/radio/2009/07/02/savage/index1.html

Back in February, The New York Times' Charlie Savage -- who won the Pulitzer
Prize for exposing Bush's use of signing statements to break the law
--
<http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/18/us/politics/18policy.html?_r=1&hp>wrote
an article reporting that, after a first-week Executive Order