*It makes the Trump Foundation look like a pickpocket ring.*

*MCM*

Financial Bounty Hunters Testify: Clinton Foundation Operated As Foreign
Agent

By Sara Carter
December 14, 2018 | 8:13 AM EST

*https://saraacarter.com/financial-bounty-hunters-testify-clinton-foundation-operated-as-foreign-agent/?fbclid=IwAR0jNm2N70GXdfYl0JqKfCtID0RaAA8v0qEQWThwB-DtxZ8tvv2crdiihvE
<https://saraacarter.com/financial-bounty-hunters-testify-clinton-foundation-operated-as-foreign-agent/?fbclid=IwAR0jNm2N70GXdfYl0JqKfCtID0RaAA8v0qEQWThwB-DtxZ8tvv2crdiihvE>*

The Clinton Foundation operated as a foreign agent ‘early in its life’ and
‘throughout it’s existence’ and did not operate as a 501c3 charitable
foundation as required by its and is not entitled to its status as a
nonprofit, alleged two highly qualified forensic investigators, accompanied
by three other investigators, said in explosive testimony Thursday to the
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

John Moynihan and Lawerence W. Doyle, both graduates of the Catholic Jesuit
College of the Holy Cross
<https://www.holycross.edu/faith-service/jesuit-tradition> and former
expert forensic government investigators, gave their shocking testimony
before congress based on a nearly two-year investigation into the
foundation’s work both nationally and internationally. They were assisted
by three other highly trained experts in taxation law and financial
forensic investigations. The forensic investigators stressed that they
obtained all the documentation on the foundation legally and through
Freedom of Information Request Acts from the IRS and other agencies.

The investigation clearly demonstrates that the foundation was not a
charitable organization per se, but in point of fact was a closely held
family partnership

Former Utah U.S. Attorney General John Huber, who resigned when he was
appointed by former Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions to
investigate the Clinton Foundation and the issues surrounding the approval
to sell 20 percent of U.S. Uranium assets to Russia, declined to attend the
hearing. Chairman Mark Meadows, R-NC, who oversaw the hearing stated that
it was disappointing that Huber declined, leaving Congress in the dark
regarding the DOJ’s investigation.

Investigations into the Clinton Foundation have always been plagued by
politics but Moynihan wanted to make clear in his opening statement that
this investigation was one of many his firm has conducted on nonprofits and
had nothing to do with politics.

Doyle and Moynihan have amassed 6,000 documents in their nearly two-year
investigation through their private firm MDA Analytics LLC. The documents
were turned over more than a year and a half ago to the IRS, according to
John Solomon, who first published the report last week in The Hill.
<https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/420131-feds-received-whistleblower-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation>

“The investigation clearly demonstrates that the foundation was not a
charitable organization per se, but in point of fact was a closely held
family partnership,” said Doyle, who formerly worked on Wall Street and has
been involved with finance for the last ten years conducting
investigations. “As such, it was governed in a fashion in which it sought
in large measure to advance the personal interests of its principles as
detailed within the financial analysis of this submission and further
confirmed within the supporting documentation and evidence section.”

At the onset of the hearing, Moynihan wanted to make perfectly clear that
the intention to look into the Clinton Foundation was not political but
based on their work with the firm.

“At this point, I’d like to answer two questions, who are we? We are
apolitical,” Moynihan told the committee. “We have no party affiliation to
this whatsoever, No one has financed us… we are forensic investigators that
approached this effort in a nonpartisan profession, objective, and
independent way…we follow facts, that’s all.”

“We have never been partisan,” he added, speaking on behalf of all five
members of his group testifying to Congress. “We come from law enforcement
and wall street where each of us has dedicated our entire lives and praised
the rule of law doing the right thing pursuing facts. we follow facts.
that’s all.”

“None of this is our opinion,” he went on state: “I emphasize none of this
is our opinion. These are not our facts. They are not your facts. They are
the facts of the Clinton Foundation.”

He disclosed the reason his firm decided to take on the Clinton Foundation
and the fact that they paid for the investigation out of their “own
pockets.”

“Are you doing this for money,” said Moynihan to the committee. “Yes, this
is how we make a living.”

Moynihan and Doyle swapped back and forth between there testimony and
opening statement, making it clear they were working as a team. But the
most shocking statements came from Moynihan’s statement as he read the
laundry list of violations by the Clinton Foundation.

Moynihan stated “Foreign agent,” as he began to read from a long list of
violations discovered during the course of their investigation.

*Click on the link to read the rest.*