This perverse new recommendation, or requirement, is further evidence that
there's a topdown push to kill, or badly sicken, as many have-nots as
possible.

MCM

COULD AVOIDING THE FLU SHOT POTENTIALLY MINIMIZE A COVID-19 “SECOND WAVE”?

--
If you appreciate News From Underground, please consider making a donation —

2) go to http://groups.google.com/group/newsfromunderground and click on the
"Unsubscribe or change membership" link in the yellow bar at the top of the
page, then click the "Unsubscribe" button on the next page.

For more News From Underground, visit http://markcrispinmiller.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "News
From Underground" group.
to newsfromunderground+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/newsfromunderground/CAGxB6W9m9NWMfGvK91q%2BqKPG_qCo4j_yvJ0%3DLGXbJcHqr%3DYRZA%40mail.gmail.com.