On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, you wrote:

> I just looked at my script and I had to add a "-W 0" to get fetching a
> list working, so maybe (after more testing) you should add something to
> newsx that wenn "--list" is a parameter, automatically "-W 0" is assumed
> as given.

Oh, no!

It is in outright bug, that has always been there. (Except that the
default -W level used to be 0, so noone noticed).

It is now duly fixed for the forthcoming version 1.4.

Egil
--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Mail:  Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway