On Sun, 24 Jan 1999, you wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, Egil Kvaleberg wrote:
> EK> On a general note: Should newsx by default strip X-Trace and
> EK> X-Complaints-To, just as it now strips NNTP-Posting-Host?
>
> Yes, I think that would be a good idea.

Will do.

Note the "just as it now strips NNTP-Posting-Host", which of course means
it will not do it for IHAVE. Obviously ;-).

>    Do free disc space check

This is a pain in the neck re. portability, but all right.

It is also not entirely obvious what should be checked. The disk where
/var/spool/news/in.coming resides is an obvious choice. But what about
logs? Rnews?

Egil
--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Mail:  Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway