This might be a faq or something not related to newsx, but lately I've
been getting a lot of error messages on the form:

newsx: article rejected: got "441 Can't set system "X-Trace" header"
reading /var/spool/news/articles/sci/electronics/design/39100

What are they, what's the purpose of X-Trace, why does newsx complain
about them? What can I do to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
Petter